Walking into a shop or browsing online can be utterly overwhelming as there is SO much choice. How do you know what to look for? Where do you start? How can you be selective? How do you know how to edit out the items that just won’t work for you?
In this webinar I take you through the process of how to approach shopping; so you get the most satisfying result.
During the presentation I will cover the following:
- How to prepare properly for either an online or in-person shopping trip
- How to shop with knowledge
- How to navigate a shop – online and in person
- How to appraise an item so that you can make sure it has a high chance of working for you before you try it on
- Advising you on the thought processes you need to go through before you buy the item to make sure you are going to get the wear out of it
- How to “add value” to the items you are buying- advising on accessories and dressing the item up or down
I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO WATCH THE RELEVANT WEBINARS FOR YOU FROM SECTION 1 AND 2 FIRST BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS WEBINAR, AS THE MOST EFFECTIVE SHOPPING IS ONLY DONE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY WORKS FOR YOU.
Date and Time: 15th October at 11am
Duration of webinar: Around 20 minutes.
Additional Benefits: The option to be in my private Facebook group where you are free to ask me questions and I will regularly share style ideas, top tips and my pearls of wisdom! You can also ask questions to the group and share your style highs!
THIS IS A NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE