Being at either end of the height scale can be a challenge if you don’t know what clothes choices will flatter your features the most. It can be a minefield trying to work out what is going to work best for you … and where to shop for them – or you could watch this webinar where I will explain all!
My aim is to TEACH you the principles of how to know what items will work for you and why so that you feel empowered with knowledge and can go shopping with real clarity and therefore confidence.
You will save the cost of the webinar by preventing you from buying just ONE wrong item. This knowledge will last you years.
During the presentation I cover the following:
- The principles of how to make sure what you are buying will flatter your height.
- I show you what styles of clothes will work for you and which ones are not going to be as flattering and explain why.
- I advise on type of fabric, details to look for as well as which ones to avoid
- I also cover the key principles of scale and proportion that you need to consider so that you can make the right choices.
- Finally, I go through brands I would recommend from my experience, that will stock the types of items you will be looking for.
Date and Time: This webinar took place on 14th October 2019. When you buy this webinar you will automatically be sent a link to watch the video. If it doesn’t come through at the time of payment- please check your spam folder.
Duration of webinar: Around 15 minutes.
Downloads: A “fact file” of the key points covered in the webinar, as well as a list of shops and charities to donate your unwanted clothes to!
Additional Benefits: The option to be in my private Facebook group where you are free to ask me questions and I will regularly share style ideas, top tips and my pearls of wisdom! You can also ask questions to the group and share your style highs!
THIS IS A NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE