If you constantly battle with finding tops, dresses and jackets that fit and flatter you this is the webinar for you!
My aim is to TEACH you the principles of how to know what items will work for you and why so that you feel empowered with knowledge and can go shopping with real clarity and therefore confidence.
You will save the cost of the webinar by preventing you from buying just ONE wrong item. This knowledge will last you years.
During the presentation I will cover the following:
- The principles of how to make sure what you are buying will flatter your bust rather then make it look bigger/shapeless/out of proportion
- I will show you what cuts and styles of tops, jackets and dresses will work for you and which ones are not going to be as flattering and explain why.
- I will advise on type of fabric, details to look for as well as which ones to avoid
- I will also cover the key principles of scale and proportion that you need to consider so that you can make the right choices.
- Finally, I will go through brands I would recommend from my experience, that will stock the types of items you will be looking for.
Date: This webinar was recorded on 14th October. When you buy this webinar- you will be sent a link to watch the video recording. If it doesn’t come through at the time of payment- please check your spam folder.
Duration of webinar: Around 30 minutes.
Downloads: A “fact file” of the key points covered in the webinar, as well as a list of shops and charities to donate your unwanted clothes to!
Additional Benefits: The option to be in my private Facebook group where you are free to ask me questions and I will regularly share style ideas, top tips and my pearls of wisdom! You can also ask questions to the group and share your style highs!
THIS IS A NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE