Up-coming, pre-loved fashion sales
Good morning on such a beautiful, sunny one!
For those of you local to me I just wanted to let you know of two events coming up, where you can sell your clothes…or go shopping for fabulous pre-loved items; perfect timing for when you have done your pre-summer clear out!
- This is a fabulous Pop-up Dress Agency being held on 17th and 18th May at Seizencote House, Gloucestershire.
- It is a sale of pre-loved ladies designer and niche – label clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories.
- Tickets are £10 and will be limited and sold in advance to include a glass of champagne.
- In aid of Hope and Homes for Children, Community Awareness and Kitebrook’s Walled Garden project.
- Flyer with more details and directions here:
2. Fashion re-boot:
- This is a fashion sale where style obsessives can buy, sell or just gather together!
- On Friday 18th May 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Stoke Orchard Community Centre, Stoke Orchard, Gloucestershire.
“It’s time to clear out those closets! Whether you’re heaving under the strains of a clutter-blind wardrobe or just want to come for a night out and to refresh your look with some new little gems, we have just the event for you.
Fashion:Reboot is the fashion brainchild of fashion editor Erica Davies and magazine editor Ciara Elliott. The evening will boast over 35 stalls packed with a mixture of pre-loved and boutique fashion – handpicked, high end clothes as well as jewellery makers, interiors, beauty, a cocktail trailer, and Dutch pancake vendor!
Get in fast as you could be one of our Re:Boot vendors (which include fashion bloggers, editors, boutique owners and stylists). All you need is a wardrobe full of stand-out pieces and your own rail or table to hang and display them on. All pitches are £30. Or simply come along and enjoy the vibe! Entrance is just a fiver.
Anyone hoping to buy a pitch to sell NEW as opposed to pre loved clothes please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking a space as we have limited availability and want to ensure the event is mainly for preloved sellers.”
To buy tickets to go along to shop: click here