Events coming up
Hello, I hope you are well and had a good Easter? I just wanted to let you know of a few events coming up that I thought you might be interested in:
Seasonal Update Presentation at Swindon Designer Outlet: Thursday 19th April, 10-12pm
I am presenting on the key looks for Spring/Summer 2018 covering the following:
- How to style / wear the current fashions
- Where to find great examples of these on the high street
- Who the key looks would suit (according to body shape / colouring / personality)
- How to update your wardrobe easily for the coming season
Date: Thursday 19th April
At: Carluccios’s, Swindon Designer Outlet
Tickets: £10 (usually £15, but they are offering my clients a discount!) to include breakfast and a goody bag.
To book: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Seasonal Update Workshop at Blaegrove Barn, Hook, Hampshire: Thursday 26th April 10.30-2pm
Link to the event here:
Format similar to the one above, but since it is a workshop, you are invited to bring along one problem item from your wardrobe, the skirt you never where but don’t know why, the scarf that you put on but take straight off again, the jumper that just does not look right! I will help you understand why it is not working and how to get it to work.
The workshop will conclude with a delicious homemade soup lunch in the barn.
£60 per person with a maximum of 12 participants
Contact Jo at Blaegrove Barn for more details or to book.
3. Confidence Q&A – Presenting to the Cheltenham Maman Mumboss Group: Tuesday 15th May 10.30-12.30
Do you suffer with imposter syndrome? Is one of the biggest blockers to the success of your business the fact that you struggle with your confidence? You’re not alone – most MumBosses suffer with confidence crashes regularly and I will be presenting my top tips for boosting your professional confidence and mojo.
I will then take questions and will facilitate discussion on how we can all get a bit more comfortable with faking it until we make it.
Tickets include a hot drink and light bite.
Tickets £20 non members, £10 members.
To buy tickets – here is the link:
4. Styling event in conjunction with LK Bennet, Cheltenham: Wednesday 16th May 6pm-8pm
- I will be presenting at the LK Bennet store on my key picks from their range- perfect for the summer season.
- Here is the link to the invitation and booking details.
If you want any more information on these- do let me know.
Would be lovely to see you at any of these events.