The Boorman Review 2009 reported that organisations which prioritise staff health and wellbeing performed better overall, had improved customer satisfaction, higher staff retention and lower sickness absence rates…
The coaching process will enable the following… this is not an exhaustive list… but a guide.
My focus is on the individual and their whole life, tailoring the coaching to individual needs and challenges. This leads to personal and professional success, with an impact on both the person and the organisation.
We can discuss how this will work at the initial meeting, but the format usually follows as such:
2. Sessions take place during the normal working day usually twice a month for up to one hour.
3. It is beneficial to all concerned that commitment to the process is for a minimum of three months. This way the individual and I can really put into practice the methods and approaches needed to achieve the objectives set out.
4. Each session then explores and challenges the relevant opportunities and goals, and identifies practical steps to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
5. At the end of each session, the individual and I will review their achievements and agree the action plan to work on until we meet again. This is to enable them to gain the most benefits from the process.
6. The sessions are confidential between the coach and each individual – the only sharing of session details with other members of the organisation is with the express approval of the individual being coached.
7. After three months a 3-way meeting is held between myself, the individual and their manager to discuss progress against objectives and check value from the coaching for the client and the organisation. Any additional support can be identified at this point.
Two coaching sessions per month for 3 months: £1,200
Two coaching sessions per month for 6 months: £2,200
2 x coaching sessions per month for 12 months: £4,200
3-way meeting : £250
Fact Finding sessions: £200/hour
The sessions are invoiced and paid for in advance.
Travel expenses charged at £50/hour (pro rata) if further then 15 miles from WR11 7TH
"Kate let me talk through my issues but had the ability to ask the sorts of question that would stop me in my tracks, make me think and really get back to basics. The sessions made me realise that I was able to control my work environment to a large extent; six months on and this realisation has really helped me to enjoy my work more and relieve the frustration I had been experiencing.”
- Mr Steve Palmer
Life-coaching was a completely new experience for me. Kate was absolutely amazing-so kind, understanding and a true professional. I feel so much happier, stronger and liberated as a result of this wonderful process. I would have no hesitation in recommending her.
I have been struggling for such a long time to get my work/life balance in check, organise my time at work effectively and get myself in the position to go for a promotion. After working with Kate for three months I have achieved all three! Kate taught me how to manage myself, keep things in check and use strategies to challenge myself and think in different ways. One of the best experiences I have ever had- "life-skills" for life!
- Sophie Jackson