We can discuss how sessions will be conducted during our initial meeting but typically the format is as follows:
1. I arrange a time and date to meet with each individual. This can either be face-to-face at your organisation (travel costs apply), over the telephone or via Skype/Facetime
2. Sessions are in two-hour blocks and are held during the normal working day.
3. To ensure the team put into practice the necessary steps to meet their goals, I always recommend committing to the coaching process for at least 3 months.
4. Each session explores and challenges the opportunities and objectives as well as identifying practical steps to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
5. At the end of each session, the individual and I review their progress and agree the next phase of their action plan. This ensures they remain focussed and maximise the benefits of the process.
6. Sessions are confidential. Details of the session will only be shared with other members of the organisation if the individual being coached grants their express permission.
7. After three months, we conduct a meeting with myself, the individual and their manager to discuss how progress is tracking against their objectives. This assesses the value the coaching has provided to the client and the organisation. Any further support can be agreed at this point.